We have prepared this Privacy Notice to explain how, why, and when we collect data from you on our website.
Please note that this Privacy Notice only applies to data that we collect when you visit the Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery website at mtstateoms.com.
1. About Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery’s Services
Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery provides healthcare and related services for our patients (“Patients”). When you visit a website operated by Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery where we could serve information to you, we may collect some or all of the data described in the Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery Service Privacy Notice. Our platform uses that data as well as other data described below to help patients get information relevant to them.
2. What data we collect and how we use it
We may collect the following categories of information on our website and use them for the purposes explained below.
- Website activity: Data about your browsing activity on our website
- Device and browser information: Technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. For example, your device’s IP address, and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device’s unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID.
- Contact Information: If you choose to provide your name, email address or phone number
- Customer Service Information: Information you may provide to customer service including survey responses
- Third party information: We may collect additional information about you from third party sources where we have the rights to do so.
We use this data to:
- provide Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery services and customer support
- prevent potential fraud and enforce our Terms of Service
- customize, measure, and improve our website and services
- deliver targeted information to you
- contact you by email or phone about your account or our services including to market our services to you
3. Data Sharing
We may disclose information about you:
- With our service providers: Companies we contract with who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us.
- With your service providers: Companies under contract with, or acting on your behalf, who handle data (such as a customer lists) on your behalf.
- With our subsidiaries and related companies
- In connection with legal proceedings: When we are under a legal obligation to do so, for example to comply with a binding order of a court, or where disclosure is necessary to exercise, establish or defend the legal rights of Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery, our Advertisers or any other third party.
- In connection with a sale of our business: If a third party acquires some or all of our business or assets, we may disclose your information in connection with the sale.
- We also share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data relating to our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies) with other advertising companies in the digital advertising ecosystem. This enables them and us to better target ads to you.
Finally, we may disclose aggregated, anonymized information to third parties.
4. Cookies and related technologies
5. Your choices and opting-out
We recognize how important your online privacy is to you, so we offer the following options for controlling the targeted ads you receive and how we use your data:
- Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device. If you opt-out we may collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
- Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above:
- If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won’t be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
- If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
- Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
Some internet browsers allow users to send a “Do Not Track” signal to websites they visit. We do not respond to this signal.
6. Data retention
Identifiable information about you is held no longer than necessary for our business purposes or to meet legal requirements.
We apply technical, administrative and organizational security measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against other unlawful forms of processing.
9. Changes to this Privacy Notice
Changes to this Privacy Notice will be posted on this page. If we make a material change to our privacy practices, we will provide notice on the site or by other means as appropriate.
10. Contact us about questions or concerns
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our privacy practices, or with Mountain State Oral & Facial Surgery generally, you can contact https://www.mtstateoms.com/contact-us/ .