Pre-Operative Instructions: Anesthesia
Your mouth and teeth should be well cleansed immediately before your appointment.
- You must not have anything to eat or drink after midnight the day before your procedure. The evening before surgery, eat a light, easily digestible meal, consume no alcoholic beverages, and retire early.
- Disregarding the above eating instructions may necessitate cancellation and rescheduling of your surgery. This is for your safety.
- Wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing. Avoid heavy makeup and lipstick, and do not wear jewelry.
- You must have a designated driver present in the MSOFS waiting room during surgery and available to drive you home after the procedure. (Designated driver must be 18 years of age or older with a valid driver's license.)
- Please see our website at mtstateoms.com for directions or more information.